« Older   Newer »

1. blueshadowkill

User deleted

Role Play Name: Blueshadowkill

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:66834470

References(optional):

Rank on server(e.g Known - 6 hours): known

Total warns on server(and why): none

What qualities as a staff member should you have? (300 words minimum): you should be hard working and willing to help other players as well
    as focusing on other players experience before your own while having hope the server will get better and will strive in the community becoming
    one of the top servers and continue to get better while staying true to a player based outlook. Along with making the player experience the best it can be, you also should never abuse your powers, not only would this degrade your reputability, it would also ruin the Player bases view of the server, you always want to set a good impression so the server gets more traffic and the owner gets more Money which is always nice. Even though this should be a given, you should always follow the rules, no matter how tempting it may be to spawn in that new M249 the owner just added. Along with following them yourself, you should enforce them no matter what. when it comes to enforcing said rules, you should treat everyone the same no matter what, just because your friend broke them doesn't mean you should let him off the hook. You should also treat all players without prejudice. when it comes to dispatching justice, you should always make sure the crime fits the time, don't give too much or too little time for whatever they did, and keep it consistent with simmilar cases. You aren't admin to make, you're here to enforce the rules and make sure everyone is having a good time on the server. In conclusion, staff work requires a lot but for someone who has the willpower and determination, its entirely possible.

Why should we promote you to staff?(200 words minimum): I should be promoted to staff because I believe I have the ability to support this community and help the server. Not only will I follow the rules, I'll make sure everyone else does too, putting aside my gaming experience to make someone else's better so long as it doesn't include cheating. when it comes to dealing with rule breakers, I will make sure they're treated fairly and justly based on what they have done. I should be able to get on for a several hours each day and take the time to make this community great. I am a fairly kind and outgoing person but can be strict and attentive at a moments notice. Even though this server is brand-new, I'd love to see this server climb threw the darkrp server list becoming the best server with hundreds of people a day. I am a seasoned Garry's Mod and DarkRP player who knows this gamemode like the back of my hand. I also have previous staff positions on many servers Such as, seven Garry's mod servers, three Arma 3 servers, 5 Arma 2 servers, and two cs:s servers.

Any past experience of being a staff member in the past ?: Yes i am currently a head-developer on ValhallaRP.

Useful Information we should know?: I Can be on often

2. Auxzito

User deleted

IMA PLUS ONE HOMIEE +1

3. Kawalski1700

User deleted

ACCEPTED
    I hope to see you soon!

Welcome to the team, friend

2 replies since 3/3/2017, 08:30   22 views